Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Mr. Jones TAB Counting Crows

Mr. Jones-Counting Crows
Intro :  Am  F  Dm  G                              Am     F   G  G
                                  sha la la la la la la               Uh-huh  yeah
1st verse :
Am                                 F                Dm                  G
I was down at the New Amsterdam staring at this yellow haired girl
   Am                                        F                       G                   G
Mr. Jones strikes up this conversation with this black haired flamenco dancer
Am                              F                    Dm                           G
She dances while his father plays guitar, she's suddenly beautiful
  Am                            F             G                        G
We all want something beautiful and I wish I was beautiful
2nd Verse :
              Am                         F                                     Dm       G
So come dance this silence down through the morning,  sha la la la la la
Am      F     G            G
  Yeah,          Uh huh...yeah
Am           F    Dm                                   G    
Cut up Maria! Show me some of them Spanish dances.
Am              F              G         G
 Pass me a bottle, Mr. Jones
Am              F    Dm                        G
 Believe in me, help me believe in anything
          Am              F                                    G          G
Cause I want to be someone who believes, yeah !
Chorus :
C     F                  G                       G
Mr Jones and me tell each other fairy tales
Am                                 F                     G                 G
Stare at the beautiful women, She's looking at you,Ah no,no she's looking at me
Am                  F                 G                   G
Smiling in the bright lights, coming through in stereo
        Am                   F         G                 G
When everybody loves you, you can never be lonely
3rd Verse :
           Am                   F           Dm                  G
Oh and I will paint my picture, paint myself in blue and red and black & grey
Am                           F                        G              G
  All of the beautiful colors are very very meaningful
                               Am                         F         Dm          G
Yeah well you know grey is my favorite color I  felt so symbolic yesterday
Am           F                      G                   G
If I knew Picasso I would buy myself a grey guitar and play
Chorus :
C     F                   G                      G
Mr.   Jones and me  look into the future
Am                              F                     G                           G
Stare at the beautiful women, “she's looking at you, Uh, I don't think so, she's looking at me."
Am                    F            G                       G
Standing in the spotlight I bought myself a grey guitar
    Am                    F          G                  
When everybody loves me, I will never be lone....(ly)
Bridge :
        Am                         F                               Am                G
(lone)...ly, I will never be lonely;   So I’ll never gonna be lonely  
Am                         F
I want to be a lion, hey, everybody wants to pass as cats
Am                                                 G
We all want to be big big stars, but we got different reasons for that.
Am                                    F
 Believe in me because I don't believe in anything
         Am                                              G
and I   want to be someone to believe,  to believe, to believe. yeah
Chorus :
C    F                      G                                 G
Mr.  Jones and me stumbling through the barrio
          Am                                F                      G                                            G
Yeah we stare at the beautiful women, "She's perfect for you, Man, there's got to be Somebody
for me."
Am                      F              G                                              G
I want to be Bob Dylan, Mr Jones wishes he was someone just a little more funky
Am                          F                      G                               G
When everybody loves you, ah son, that's just about as funky as you can be.
Chorus:
C    F                    G                    G
Mr.  Jones and me staring at the video
          Am                     F                        G         G
When I  look at the television, I want to see me staring right back at me.
Am                          F                         G                                    G
We all want to be big stars, but we don't know why, and we don't know how.
                Am              F                 G                         G
But when everybody loves me, I'm going to be just about as happy as I can be.
Ending :
C            F              G>let ring
Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars.....

This is the way I think it sounds and for Educational purposes only dude!!!


[All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.]


No comments:

Post a Comment