Thursday, September 21, 2017

I Saw The Light - Todd Rundgren TAB

I Saw The Light - Todd Rundgren


Dm7      G      Dm7       G


         Dm7      G
It was late last night,
        Dm7                                 G
I was feeling something wasn't right,
                 Dm7                       G
There was not another soul in sight,
       Cmaj              Em
Only you, only you
          Dm7     G
So we walked along,
              Dm7                                           G
Though I knew that there was something wrong,
         Dm7                           G
And a feeling hit me, oh, so strong
          Cmaj     C7
About you        


              F7M             Em7
Then you gazed up at me
            Am                            D7  
And the answer was plain to see,
            Dm7       G
Cause I saw the light
           Cmaj     Dm7
In your eyes     
           Cmaj     Dm7
In your eyes     


                  Dm7      G
Though we had our fling,
        Dm7                             G
I just never would suspect a thing
            Dm7                     G
Till that little bell began to ring
         Cmaj            Em
In my head, in my head


       

Dm7     G
But I tried to run,
              Dm7                                G
Though I knew it wouldn't help me none,
Dm7                           G
cause I couldn't ever love no one,
           Cmaj     C7
or so I said       


           F7M             Em7
But my feelings for you
                Am                       D7
Were just something I never knew
       Dm7      G
Till I saw the light
            Cmaj   Dm7
In your  eyes   
            Cmaj     Dm7
In your  eyes  


Guitar solo over verse chords:
Dm7  G    Dm7   G    Dm7      G     C        Em
        Dm7      G
But I love you best,
           Dm7                            G
It's not something that I say in jest,
                     Dm7                                 G
Cause you're different, girl, from all the rest
         Cmaj       C7
In my eyes       
         F7M     Em7
And I ran out before,
        Am                  D7
But I won't do it anymore
               Dm7      G
Can't you see the light


         Cmaj     Dm7  (4th time end on Cmaj)

In my eyes  (4X)   



I saw the light chords.JPG  


[All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. All lyrics provided for educational purposes only.]


No comments:

Post a Comment